Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More help!

Hello everyone! You will notice on the side-bar that I have added the "labels" gadget. I am working on labeling previous posts, but I need your help when you post something new to take a minute and add the labels that apply to it. You'll see the spot right under the body of your post for labels. Use as many as apply to your recipe. For example if you are posting a pasta salad with chicken you could put "pasta, salad, chicken" or if you're posting a mashed potato recipe you could put "sides, veggies" If you want to label something with a label that isn't already on the list that is great too! It should automatically show up on the list. The reason that this should be nice is that now everything is categorized and you only have to click on a category to find a previous post that you need! I hope I'm making sense. Let me know if you have questions! Thanks again for all the yummy recipes. I hope to have them all labeled soon so that our lists is completely up-to-date!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

That is so helpful! Thanks for putting all the effort into this that you do...I love this blog. It has been so fun to get other people's great recipes!