Thursday, March 5, 2009

Peach Cake

This post is for Laura...I know it's not really peaches and cream (didn't know there was actual recipe for peaches and cream.....) anyway, this cake is so good.

Small package vanilla instant pudding
1 cup cold water
Can of sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp of vanilla or almond extract (my mom always uses just the vanilla extract)
Mix above ingredients and refrigerate for 5 min
Whip 1 pint of cream, fold into pudding mixture
Slice and peel 4-5 medium peaches
Slice a loaf of angel food cake (I know these are available at Albertson’s).
Layer in 9X13 pan angel food cake, half of pudding mix, half of sliced peaches, repeat layers. Refrigerate

2 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

That sounds DELICIOUS...I think I just might make him this instead because I can't find any recipes for Peaches and Cream! Thanks SO MUCH!

jessvb05 said...

As long as you have good peaches, you won't be disappointed. I'm always sad when we finish off the last of this cake...it is SO SO SO good