Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baked Veggies

This recipe is so yummy and pretty healthy too! I make it all the time as a side dish for dinner.

Preheat over at 400-425 degrees

Slice up potatoes and veggies (asparagus, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrots, zuchini, yellow squash...whatever sounds good to you)

Put sliced potatoes in a plastic bag and add 1/4 cup olive oil. Sprinkle on some season salt or other type of seasoning. Mix so potatoes are fully coated. Coat other veggies in a seperate bag with oil and a little season salt. Slice up mushrooms (if you like them)

Put potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese to coat the top. Cook for 7 minutes.

Add the rest of the veggies and mushrooms with more parmesan cheese. Let it cook or about 12 minutes and check to see if the potatoes are soft. Once the veggies are almost done, set oven on broil to crisp the top of the veggies for 2 minutes. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, this sounds so yummy. Veggies are my favorite. Can't wait to try it!!!

Karen said...

Sounds really good! I can't wait for my garden to start producing and then try this recipe!

vicky said...

this sounds so good! I am going to try this weekend!!

vicky said...

We tried this recipe and I would give it 5 stars! YUMMY!!